Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

No excuse for this, I hope bans are flying around, let the kid have his day and I hope he remembers it fondly(I recall fondly my first City shirt even though it was 45 years ago!!! One of my most cherished gifts of all time)

Just watched sky sports news saying if we get grealish we won’t sign Kane UNLESS we move players on. No fucking shit we wouldn’t have any space in the squad to start with. sky sports are absolutely shite

Just watched sky sports news saying if we get grealish we won’t sign Kane UNLESS we move players on. No fucking shit we wouldn’t have any space in the squad to start with. sky sports are absolutely shite
We had the smallest senior squad in the Premier League last season. I think we shared that with Southampton. You can register 25 senior players with the Premier League. We had registered 21.

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Its disgusting, but there's not much twitter can do, football twitter is a toxic place. They get away with it as they have a football player profile picture. They think they can say what they want such as bullying this kid, or typing racist words like it's nothing. There's multiple accounts that need banning. There's a few City accounts with a massive followings that write disgusting things about other rival players, there's also a Villa account with a Grealish profile pick that has been using racist language in his replies to City fans about Arabs. It's getting worse really.

No excuse for having a go at kids, same with that German girl at the Euros, made me embarrassed to be English. Social media Is becoming antisocial media.

So Villa are releasing their away kit today, I can picture the meltdown already by Villa fans if Grealish doesn't feature.

It sums up why anyone who uses terms like "Villa fans are", or "Liverpool fans are", or "Man City fans are" is foolish.

Every set of fans is made up of the whole spectrum of society - and that means their are decent people and utter dicks who support every team.

I personally wouldn't post on a random strangers timeline regardless, but I'm sorry, there is no 'bullying' of an 8 year old kid there, and it doesn't matter how many times others repeat the line in the comments.

For starters it's not his account, it's his mums and even then there is no 'bullying'. It was unnecessary to comment for sure but mum could always change the security settings if she doesn't like strangers commentating on her timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.