Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, we can forget about this one then. There’s a photo (looks recent going off how he looks) doing the rounds on Twitter of him on a hotel bed next to a lass with her tits flopped out.

Posed for photo too, not discreet. Bit weird.

edit: BM friendly version lol

Last edited:
Ah well, we can forget about this one then. There’s a photo (looks recent going off how he looks) doing the rounds on Twitter of him on a hotel bed next to a lass with her tits flopped out.

Posed for photo too, not discreet. Bit weird.

edit: BM friendly version lol

I am not his biggest fan and don’t think he is what we need but I don’t think this photo would make the decision makers of the club want him less if they want him already though

I am not his biggest fan and don’t think he is what we need but I don’t think this photo would make the decision makers of the club want him less if they want him already though
Yeah I agree,especially seeing what she's got between her thighs..

I think the photo is a bigger deal than some people seem to think, This isn't a one-off for him, he has consistently for quite some time had serious off the pitch problems, and this photo has done him no favors. As a professional athlete, you need to be aware of your surroundings and who you keep yourself around, something that this young man has yet to learn. So for as good of a player as he is, he will be an off the pitch nightmare in particular in the media, and I personally would not be prepared to pay 100M for that

I think he's a good player, but no way will the club pay top dollar for a player who's had a few off-the-field incidents. The club do take their image seriously and we don't tend to suffer fools if they cause us problems. They take the players background and temperament into consideration when they make signings and Grealish simply is not the type of player we buy. Put it this way, in lockdown do you think Aguero, Ederson, Fern, Sterling, Laporte etc were thinking about breaking the rules or concentrating on how to become the best player in the world?

I can see united going for him as he's a "big name" to be honest and they will pay whatever for him.

I know the club don't always get the transfers right (no team has ever done) but on the whole, they always get the right man at the right price. It is a shame as I do think he would be a great signing for us, but he isn't determined to be the best player he can possibly be. And I do think he could be one of the best players in Europe.

I think he's a good player, but no way will the club pay top dollar for a player who's had a few off-the-field incidents. The club do take their image seriously and we don't tend to suffer fools if they cause us problems. They take the players background and temperament into consideration when they make signings and Grealish simply is not the type of player we buy. Put it this way, in lockdown do you think Aguero, Ederson, Fern, Sterling, Laporte etc were thinking about breaking the rules or concentrating on how to become the best player in the world?

I can see united going for him as he's a "big name" to be honest and they will pay whatever for him.

I know the club don't always get the transfers right (no team has ever done) but on the whole, they always get the right man at the right price. It is a shame as I do think he would be a great signing for us, but he isn't determined to be the best player he can possibly be. And I do think he could be one of the best players in Europe.
I know somebody you didn't list wants to say hi

web-775057496_vh_0669_f32812965a43fe3ab19da1efac47a743.ashx

and Foden as well if you want :)

Young footballer with loads of money gets caught in pants down shocker. The Titanic has sunk.

Top player, these lads know no better. Wrapped in cotton wool from the academies, earning millions a year as teenagers. Won't be the first, won't be the last, good on the lad for having some fun in his down time. Just don't take photos next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.