Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting signing this. We do need a striker too but would like to see a holding midfielder also but doesn’t look to be on the radar. Interesting to see who club go for next summer in that position when it will be a must with Fernandinho going at that point (hopefully to coaching role rather than leaving).
Bellingham next year for that role would be good

Apparently a guy very close to Villa has said Grealish's pic is being taken down from the north stand this evening

Another more tragic guy on reddit (a so called itk) keeping a hard stance he is staying at Villa. If it were us with all that is happening with reports from, basically, club mouthpieces i'd just be waiting for the innevitable really. A great many of the Villa are in genuine denial about this. I think their reddit itk is actually a kfa.

I don't have to be a weatherman to know its pissing it down, likewise i don't need to be itk to know this is obviously pretty much done.

Well there's always a bit of Kaka 2.0 scenario chance, last minute change of mind. But yeah, I do expect him to be ours by next week, I think I'm more confident in info from our ITKs than Villa's who have made several claims, all false.

I said he can’t control the middle of the park better then Phil . You brought stats and assists in to it ..

why didn’t someone buy silva before he was 24 ??

players don’t move for a body of reasons .
The shits up the road tried to buy him last summer for £75 million . He turned them down and stayed.
I will ask again, if he is so brillant why was he so gash in the biggest game of his career.

You need to accept that not all of us are wetting ourselves like you are over this fella. Sure hes a good player but l just cant see him lighting up our midfield when we already have the best midfield by a mile in the PL. If he joins I will reserve my judgement until ive seen how he does the next season.

I will ask again, if he is so brillant why was he so gash in the biggest game of his career.

You need to accept that not all of us are wetting ourselves like you are over this fella. Sure hes a good player but l just cant see him lighting up our midfield when we already have the best midfield by a mile in the PL. If he joins I will reserve my judgement until ive seen how he does the next season.
Not really reserving your judgement of him and people who think highly of him are you? But it's alright, we all have different views on players. Just think it's a bit pointless to debate about players from our own squad ;-)

Kane is over rated and I don’t think he’ll suit our style of play, my preference is Felix due to him a better footballer and being perfect for the false 9 position we played last year. We’ll essentially have the same strikers as what won us the league, LC and got us to a CL final last season if we don’t replace Kun as he hardly played anyway.

I think getting Grealish is better for us than getting Kane and I wouldn’t be too upset if Jesus or Delap played off the bench.
We need a striker and Kane has scored 150 goals in the premier league and a 3 time golden boot is it? Hes properly rated. He's also in his peak years . Things don't stay the same so to think we have a repeat of last season because we have the same players is dangerous.

foden , Bernado silva all stunk the champions league final out and played 2/10s, it happens. In fact the whole team did. Maybe jack shit his pants , like we did in the champions league final.

Kane is over rated and I don’t think he’ll suit our style of play, my preference is Felix due to him a better footballer and being perfect for the false 9 position we played last year. We’ll essentially have the same strikers as what won us the league, LC and got us to a CL final last season if we don’t replace Kun as he hardly played anyway.

I think getting Grealish is better for us than getting Kane and I wouldn’t be too upset if Jesus or Delap played off the bench.

If Pep thinks Kane is good enough and doesn't want another False 9, I'd trust the bloke who's won us 3 league titles, 4 league cups, 1 fa cup and got us to a CL final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.