Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand how villa fans can be so confident he's staying. i know there is still a chance he stays, but all things indicate he's leaving
if I was a Villa fan I'd probably be as confident and in denial about our best player leaving, mostly because he failed the last two times.

I agree with you Kaz. Our year end is June so a July 2020 sale would be in this accounting year.
Wouldn’t it be in the year ended June 21, so last year. While anything we spend this summer will show for this year in June 22. I think when they said the June 20 £120 mill loss would come down to about a £65 mill over the two years to June 21 so the Sane money would be used to do that in the accounts completed June this year.

foden , Bernado silva all stunk the champions league final out and played 2/10s, it happens. In fact the whole team did. Maybe jack shit his pants , like we did in the champions league final.
oh come on, do you seriously not know why we didnt perform in that final.

I will give you a clue, have a look at the team sheet and see who is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.