Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
foden , Bernado silva all stunk the champions league final out and played 2/10s, it happens. In fact the whole team did. Maybe jack shit his pants , like we did in the champions league final.
The incoming but but.... Premier League!

Well there's always a bit of Kaka 2.0 scenario chance, last minute change of mind. But yeah, I do expect him to be ours by next week, I think I'm more confident in info from our ITKs than Villa's who have made several claims, all false.
Kaka didn't change his mind, City were used as a stalking horse to get Milan to agree to the principle of selling him with a daft offer on the table. Once Milan agreed he then went to the club he wanted to go to for a much lower fee.

i dont understand how villa fans can be so confident he's staying. i know there is still a chance he stays, but all things indicate he's leaving

Yeah fair probably more likely at this point. I just think he's so versatile.
He sure is, but I think Pep does miss a certain David Silva, and is desperate for that gap to be plugged. I hope Grealish can be half the player he was in a couple years time, or at least fit our needs in a way that compliments the side. I'm sure they've thought it through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.