Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see anyone saying he’s Messi. Also wasn’t the hype around most of them other signings due to many probably not seeing them play. Most will have watched Grealish a lot last season and got excited by him. It’s funny as you can swing it the other way, many of our fan base are rapid to call our two transfer targets shit and overpriced, despite logic saying otherwise and despite them not kicking a ball for us yet. I’m just glad you’ve made it clear we can no longer get excited for signings. If you can send on the full dos and dont’s I’ll be appreciative.
There are plenty sating he is the new Messi and even worse better than Maradona.

Big difference from excitement to fan boy worship before he has even signed.

I was making a point, Dad.

Or, did you think I was seriously advocating sending £200M to Dortmund & PSG?!
Of course not, but the point you’re missing son is you used them two players like that’s the bar of top players to throw money at. You then said a year ago nobody would have wanted Grealish when the same would have been said about Haaland. Stop counting your coopers and enjoy the ride

It's always funny judging players worth, because you can hardly justify a transfer fee for top players these days.
It’s not just that pal, it’s the complexity of working out the % difference between what we might pay and what Chicago Blue thinks he is worth. Apparently Ric has approached Professor Brian Cox into taking on a mod role

Better than Kante?
Kante is incredible but if we're talking in an attacking sense it is a fair comment. City aside, I would struggle to name you 5 better midfielders than him. Might be close, but names I could think of are Tielemans, Maddison, Bruno (just from a numbers pov).. who else? Mount maybe? Even these are on par I'd say, not lesser players, but not better either.

Of course not, but the point you’re missing son is you used them two players like that’s the bar of top players to throw money at. You then said a year ago nobody would have wanted Grealish when the same would have been said about Haaland. Stop counting your coopers and enjoy the ride
Sadly mistaken, but keep digging, Dad.

Kante is incredible but if we're talking in an attacking sense it is a fair comment. City aside, I would struggle to name you 5 better midfielders than him. Might be close, but names I could think of are Tielemans, Maddison, Bruno (just from a numbers pov).. who else? Mount maybe? Even these are on par I'd say, not lesser players, but not better either.
Bruno?? Bruno??!! If you mean that cheating, squealing, bad Freddie Mercury tribute act, FERNANDES, then please say so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.