Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction to Grealish on here is plain scary, WTF is going on?

A talent without doubt, could develop into a very , very good player.

But just calm down, last season apart his stats are ordinary, his goal scoring record is poor.

To compare him to Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona and even KDB is just plain wrong and idiotic.

My united supporting friend even said to me yesterday that he thinks Pep will take Grealish to Messi levels. Absolute madness.

incredible how as a fan base we are changing and not for the better.

Silva, Yaya, Kun, signed with nothing more than good expectations, Grealish signs and he is the second coming and the new Messi.
I know, its absolute madness

incredible how as a fan base we are changing and not for the better.

Silva, Yaya, Kun, signed with nothing more than good expectations, Grealish signs and he is the second coming and the new Messi.
Can’t see anyone saying he’s Messi. Also wasn’t the hype around most of them other signings due to many probably not seeing them play. Most will have watched Grealish a lot last season and got excited by him. It’s funny as you can swing it the other way, many of our fan base are rapid to call our two transfer targets shit and overpriced, despite logic saying otherwise and despite them not kicking a ball for us yet. I’m just glad you’ve made it clear we can no longer get excited for signings. If you can send on the full dos and dont’s I’ll be appreciative.

Just think Pogba cost United £90m five years ago. He came with a few doubts that he couldn’t play without Juventus three man midfield. Yet they still spunked an obscene amount of money on him. Grealish is best midfielder in the league if you don’t consider City players.
Better than Kante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.