Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno?? Bruno??!! If you mean that cheating, squealing, bad Freddie Mercury tribute act, FERNANDES, then please say so!
Yeah, hate the cnut but his numbers are up there. Diving or otherwise, sole reason why the rags even finished 2nd. Such an unlikeable character and player

Don’t why people check skybet, such a conflict of interest them having a betting provider. For what it’s worth paddy power has him 7/4 to stay 1/3 to sign with us.

Paddy Power own SkyBet, it has nothing to do with Sky TV now, sold it on some years back.

Kante is incredible but if we're talking in an attacking sense it is a fair comment. City aside, I would struggle to name you 5 better midfielders than him. Might be close, but names I could think of are Tielemans, Maddison, Bruno (just from a numbers pov).. who else? Mount maybe? Even these are on par I'd say, not lesser players, but not better either.
Maddison? perez took his place last season personally think Maddison is shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.