Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bid only went in a few days ago and Grealish has only been back in the country for about 48 hours. Give it a chance! Not doubting that they might be making a last ditch attempt to keep him but I'm not overly worried at this stage
Yeah I'm confident fwiw. Just trying to make sense of what could be happening

Just checking in to see if Chicago Blue thinks Grealish is worth £100m or not. Not sure he has ever said?
It's always funny judging players worth, because you can hardly justify a transfer fee for top players these days.

Sorry but if they were fighting to keep him they would have Shirley just rejected the bid???
Probably trying to keep it as private as possible instead of making it a circus, also I don't think the club would find it easy to reject a £100m. Could be the player's end trying to make a final decision.

No, IIRC we had quite a few of the "too lightweight for the Prem" bullshitters.
incredible how as a fan base we are changing and not for the better.

Silva, Yaya, Kun, signed with nothing more than good expectations, Grealish signs and he is the second coming and the new Messi.

The majority of them over at Villa talk seem confident he's going to sign a new contract. Surely we'll hear something either way by this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.