Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why offer more than the supposed buy out clause?

because the clause isn’t active yet and it also allows more teams to come to the table? We have the advantage of Dortmund wanting braaf and the sancho sell on clause we can possibly use to swing a deal our way?

because the clause isn’t active yet and it also allows more teams to come to the table? We have the advantage of Dortmund wanting braaf and the sancho sell on clause we can possibly use to swing a deal our way?
Activates in 2021, when in 2021? and that's if the clause is actually real, of course, Dortmund has denied it in the past.

But let's say it is real, us offering them more and players they want means nothing as if he does have a clause then anybody can trigger it and ultimately it will be the players choice who he signs for.

Best we leave it there as this is the Grealish thread lol

Have watched him play recently, and whislt no Silva, he would bring bite and skill we seem to be lacking.Thought Bernardo could do it but he seems off form..dont particularly like Grealish as a person, with his silly hair and socks but could be good for us..Nedum saying we are his preference over Utd..Grealish and Haaland would be a massive duo for us..dont think he would have as negative an impact as Rodney Marsh (or even Stan Bowles) !!!..I do think we should be patient with Rodri..must be hard to be an understudy to Fernandinho..some players need time and to build confidence ala Cancelo and Stones..Covid has given them a good run of games..some players seem to cope with rotation better than others..some just need a long run. Dias is the new Vincent, feel sorry for Laporte.

If the scum can get rid of a few of there shite they will go for him.

For me though any team getting loans from banks to pay wages or keep there football clubs going should be banned from buying anyone.

Last edited:
If the scum can get rid of a few of there shite they will go for him.

For me though any team getting loans from backs to pay wages or keep there football clubs going should be banned from buying anyone.
I've been say this for years, if a club is in debt they shouldn't be allowed to sign players until they've cleared their debts

I've been say this for years, if a club is in debt they shouldn't be allowed to sign players until they've cleared their debts

Exactly. FFP is such a contrived rule and so obviously designed solely to restrict us.

How is it considered as financially ‘fair’ for a club saddled with about £400m of debt to spend with almost impunity, yet a debt-free club with an owner worth over £20bn is restricted from spending?

And why have we not paid the best lawyers available to ask this very question?

Exactly. FFP is such a contrived rule and so obviously designed solely to restrict us.

How is it considered as financially ‘fair’ for a club saddled with about £400m of debt to spend with almost impunity, yet a debt-free club with an owner worth over £20bn is restricted from spending?

And why have we not paid the best lawyers available to ask this very question?
Because it's organic debt obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.