Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper horrible bastard, cropped KDB and Walker. Hopefully he comes nowhere near.

Injured two of our players and then tried to do in Stones at the end cos he was angry at losing. Yeah lets just give them £100 million for this ****...

With Walker, quite deliberately. Hope we go no where near this prick.
Are these tongue in cheek comments or are you guys really basing if you want a player on if he fouled one of ours?

Not sure if serious?

He's a good player, no doubt. But let's be honest, he's quite a tosser on the pitch.

Are these tongue in cheek comments or are you guys really basing if you want a player on if he fouled one of ours?

Not sure if serious?
Ye tongue in cheek pal, hes just injured two of our players that meant they had to be subbed off.....

He is not some generational talent so much so you look past him being a ****.

Can divorce the personality from the player and say he’s a fine athlete with a good balance of skill and grit. I think he could play with us but I’m not sure where he’d fit in to our team.
I can see bits of Bernardo, Foden, Silva, and Mahrez in him, even De Bruyne, but I’m still not sure what is unique enough about him to merit buying him when we already have those players.

He has a streak in him, but if he played for us who gives a fuck, he has the qualities to become one of our squad, hard working and very talented

Except if he played for us that "streak" as you call it would result in him being suspended every other game. He is not what we need and as others have said he is not such a talent that we should overlook what a colossal bellend he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.