Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organic or not there debt has spiraled to nearly £500m & not easing

Add the £120m Arsenal just borrowed to craic on with its a joke

Both utd & Arsenal have milked money from everywhere in the last 25 years yet both are wanting City banned & stopped from spending the owners money???
When I read story on Arsenal and their £120million Covid loan they mentioned that Spurs had taken out a £175million Covid loan last June which was news to me. The fact that they also furloughed people is just the icing on the cake.

That is the way the game has gone,unfortunately cheating is now the accepted norm,so we either get on board and adapt or we fall by the wayside as other teams take full advantage of the success it brings.

There are none better than this lad at gaining the advantage.
I like how Foden stays on his feet and even wrestles with gravity at times to make sure he stays on his feet.

There’s no better advantage than staying on your feet and running into space with the ball. Winning free kicks just lets defences get back onside and bores the fans to death.

I like how Foden stays on his feet and even wrestles with gravity at times to make sure he stays on his feet.

There’s no better advantage than staying on your feet and running into space with the ball. Winning free kicks just lets defences get back onside and bores the fans to death.
Its awesome the way Phil tries to play the game,such a refreshing honesty but with an old school mentality.I understand your point about the advantage if he does keep the ball,but i have noticed on a few occasions that his efforts aren't always rewarded by officials if he loses it........and that pisses me off enormously,as we are then under the cosh and i know full well other players would have been rolling on the floor and gaining the freekick.

Again,Grealish is a master of this (dark) art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.