Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Trevor Sinclair is trying to do point scoring with talkshite, it's disappointing, but I guess when you stay in a tragic environment it rubs off on you. Pathetic behaviour, the comments make no sense.
I feel embarrassed for Sinclair when listening to him.....Jordan humiliate's him every time he opens his mouth.....i think they only employ him as he's the thickest bloke with a City connection they could find.

I mean we've all heard of 'football inflation'. We even have a thread lower down the page

I mean we've all heard of 'football inflation'. We even have a thread lower down the page

Where’s Buster Phillips?

I came across this....

It's rambling rubbish from a kid in his bedroom, but, but, I can sympathise with him, not because of his obvious naivety, the world this lad longs for I long for too. It's because the world this lad talks about doesn't exist and it never has and he doesn't realise it! What is it with the midlands? They seem to live in a permanent 1950s childlike loop of Watch with Mother (younger blues ask your Grandad).

City are at the top of the food chain and the Premier League has made that hierarchy even more bloody, red in tooth and claw, but you can go back a hundred years and observe the Arsenal shenanigans after the First World War to realise money and connections have always trumped sporting excellence, fair play and club loyalty.

Fair does though, I do remember the "you're just a shit Joey Barton" chant ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.