Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------Eddie--------------
-------Stones-------Dias--------Laporte------
Cancelo------------Rodri--------------Mendes
-----------Foden----KDB----Grealish----------
-------------------Haaland-------------------

Easy this management lark! ;-)

Don't want Grealish at all. To me he's very much a big fish in a small pond, more so than Mahrez was at Leicester.

His whole game seems to revolve around being the main man on his team, both playing wise but also as a figure head, which is why I think he'll really struggle here since he'll only ever be a supporting act at most.

He's a big fish in a small pond because he's a very, very good player. It's not as though he joined Villa to be that, he's risen through their ranks to be their captain and talisman. Much like Barry did and we know how he turned out when he joined us.

Grealish is a superb player who commands opposition's attention. Just because he's a team's best player and focal point for the way they play doesn't mean he needs to be that in any team he plays in. Besides, how that can be seen a negative point is beyond me.

---------------------Eddie--------------
-------Stones-------Dias--------Laporte------
Cancelo------------Rodri--------------Mendes
-----------Foden----KDB----Grealish----------
-------------------Haaland-------------------

Easy this management lark! ;-)

Bernardo?

He’s better than Grealish :)

So plenty of posters think Pep is making a recruitment error by signing Grealish?
I can take him or leave him from a personal point of view but if Pep is confident he can work with him there would be no complaints.
This idea he's fit to lace KDBs boots due to some comparable stats needs to stop though.

I can take him or leave him from a personal point of view but if Pep is confident he can work with him there would be no complaints.
This idea he's fit to lace KDBs boots due to some comparable stats needs to stop though.

It would be a potentially large financial investment. I wonder why Pep thinks we need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.