Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the lazy formatting
“If Pep was to sign Grealish..”

That's alright, thought might have missed some news last night.

I think it's only fair for people to have doubts. It's not as if every signing made under Pep has been successful.

That being said, the only doubt I have over Grealish is whether there's space for him.

It would be a potentially large financial investment. I wonder why Pep thinks we need him?
Because he has most of the raw attributes I think Pep looks for. Great touch, quick feet, burst of speed when required and hard to dispossess. Pep will already be aware of a lot of the ins and outs this summer so if there's interest it tells me there will be space available because one of the many forward minded players could be leaving.

Take Laporte out of that team and go flat four and push Bernie in alongside Rodri :)
Or a general rotation/formation change for the 3 attacking mid spots.. we will definitely need it to challenge for all trophies on the regs.
Grealish, foden, de bruyne, b.silva, gundogan, sterling & mahrez..
mouth watering!
Ps maybe a loan switch for ferran?

---------------------Eddie--------------
-------Stones-------Dias--------Laporte------
Cancelo------------Rodri--------------Mendes
-----------Foden----KDB----Grealish----------
-------------------Haaland-------------------

Easy this management lark! ;-)
Especially when you leave out 2 of our best players this year.....

Grealish isn’t fit to lace Bernies boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.