Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that we're in the luckiest position we could dream of being in. About to win the title. Best coach in the world. Unbelievable squad. Grealish or no Grealish.

In the meantime, nobody wins when the family feuds.

Hug it out and lets enjoy the rest of the season. :)

Any chance Pep extends again?

I feel if he is here for 2 years, he’d rather have Kane. Hoping a young talent like Haaland can get his juices flowing, and he stays longer.

I don't think he'd care too much about Haaland vs Kane. He just wants a cold blooded finisher. Kane is injury prone, Haaland has more to learn.

IMO the one thing that might make him stay would be to see an academy revolution at the club. We know he wants to work with academy players in the future, and if he's won everything there is in the next 2 years, being told to focus on overseeing the likes of Palmer, Doyle, McAtee, Lavia, Delap into the side without the usual pressure to win everything (apart from the pressure he puts on himself) might be the kind of project that makes him want to stay longer.

Last edited:
I feel if he is here for 2 years, he’d rather have Kane. Hoping a young talent like Haaland can get his juices flowing, and he stays longer.
Don't think it would be his decision when it comes to spending over £100 mill on a 28 year old with injury issues. Think others will say no to that. If we are spending that sort of money it will be on somebody under 25 IMO.

I don't think he'd care too much about Haaland vs Kane. He just wants a cold blooded finisher. Kane is injury prone, Haaland has more to learn.

IMO the one thing that might make him stay would be to see an academy revolution at the club. We know he wants to work with academy players in the future, and if he's won everything there is in the next 2 years. Being told to focus on overseeing the likes of Palmer, Doyle, McAtee, Lavia, Delap into the side without the usual pressure to win everything (apart from the pressure he puts on himself) might be the kind of project that makes him want to stay longer.

Judging by reports they are trying to sign a lot of young Brazilian talents, and not for small change either. Throw in the Portuguese left back. You can see an effort to plan for the distant future. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.