Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Messi situation isn’t in the to-do list. It’s more like “if the opportunity presents itself, we will make a move”, but if it doesn’t, we carry on with the plans the same way. And yes, the left back too — another one that should have gotten done last summer hehe

The truth is;
We do not know who the targets are.
Coronavirus has had a massive impact on all clubs finances.
Some folk like to think they know.
The transfer forum is littered with false prophets, Ezzy is my favourite.

The truth is;
Coronavirus has had a massive impact on all clubs finances.
Some folk like to think they know.
The transfer forum is littered with false prophets, Ezzy is my favourite.
Ezzy had so much certainty too in his postings. I always wonder if he knew someone that claimed to be ITK that he went all in on or if he was just that convincing at making stuff up. If he were here now he'd be telling us that Grealish isn't on the cards as we're after some unknown 17 year old Italian player.

The truth is;
There are ways of reading the clues in the media and seeing who’s credible and who’s not and therefore knowing who we are after and who we’re not. This is true for this summer just as it was true every other summer.
But that we will sign a striker is not about knowing who the targets are. It is now the #1 priority in our to-do list in the summer

Ezzy had so much certainty too in his postings. I always wonder if he knew someone that claimed to be ITK that he went all in on or if he was just that convincing at making stuff up. If he were here now he'd be telling us that Grealish isn't on the cards as we're after some unknown 17 year old Italian player.
An unknown Italian player you say

That might be true because of circumstances but not because of his qualities.

also, if you have an issue with me and will only be snarky to me, you should instead hit the Ignore button and never read my posts again. Better for your blood pressure
Mate, I’m cold as ice, don’t you worry...

I just don’t like this matter of fact attitude you have, also a little sceptical where it stems from... you’ve clarified you aren’t a ‘young buck’ yet post as such, that’s fine as well, however, when a grown arsed man is telling people a guy is fit because his picture presents as such, then alarm bells are ringing....

Anyway, debate is healthy, why would one choose to ignore....

Choosing your choice of words however, that’s a different story,!

however, when a grown arsed man is telling people a guy is fit because his picture presents as such, then alarm bells are ringing....
You seem stuck at that one comment I made days ago. People kept referring to Lukaku as big and fat. He does have a large face but he’s incredibly fit as shown by any stats you look at including his speed. I was resorting to the picture as an example. Easier than asking people to watch an Inter game when they clearly haven’t...

You seem stuck at that one comment I made days ago. People kept referring to Lukaku as big and fat. He does have a large face but he’s incredibly fit as shown by any stats you look at including his speed. I was resorting to the picture as an example. Easier than asking people to watch an Inter game when they clearly haven’t...
Have you watched him live? In the flesh?

Not sure if the term will translate the beaches of the Copacabana but he has the touch of a rapist...

Aesthetics mean feck all in terms of fitness and you were insinuating as much... word to the wise, accept differences of opinion, it’s what makes the world tick when applied right..

Anyway, time consuming this, Grealish is shit, along with Rice and Lukaku (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.