Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha whats haalands clause or harry kanes both over 100mill so dont tell me that wudnt buy felix as he has been out of form.
That wouldn’t have bought us Gimenez from Atletico last summer, whom reportedly Pep wanted and they didn’t agree to sell, and that’s a CB very injury prone who misses a lot of games. Felix’s clause is reportedly 350M and they wouldn’t let him go unless King Simeone said “I don’t want him anymore”

'“I just see him more of a Real, ManU, Spurs, Chelsea (Hazards role) kind of player with not as defined roles within the positional play than a Man City/Barca type of player where a lot things is systematic” I don’t agree with this at all. Our positional play is not as systematic as you think, and that’s not how Pep imagines the game.

We just probably have different views of the game and thats perfectly ok, bye.

The ones with a good track record. Can’t say I follow specific individuals very closely but some journalists are clearly more reliable than others.

To say that we can’t know who we are targeting at all because no one could possibly know and all journalists are useless is just as extreme of a view as believing every single transfer rumour in the papers. The truth is somewhere between the two.

That is why I asked which ones.
If they were all credible, we were targeting over 50 players last Summer, I doubt if that was true, the poster I replied to is definite about who we are after, so I wanted to know specifically which journalists have the nod from City.

Perhaps you know?

That is why I asked which ones.
If they were all credible, we were targeting over 50 players last Summer, I doubt if that was true, the poster I replied to is definite about who we are after, so I wanted to know specifically which journalists have the nod from City.

Perhaps you know?
Jack Gaughan, Paul Hirst, Martin Blackburn, Sam Lee and the MEN-reporter are usually the ones that seems to get inside info.

Seems like the £100m valuation is being briefed by an ex-city comms (now at Villa) to Telegraph journo John Percy (covers Midlands). Whom he has strong contact with from his time at Derby.

A simple tactic to try and get the highest fee possible.

This is so historically wrong and false and conceptually ignorant about him and his theories that I don’t even know where to begin. But for you to pretend Aguero has been on the bench the entire season and not been used out of a “tactical choice” is really too much. I am not saying he won’t have false 9’s next season, I am saying a serious club who wants to win everything in a season like us can’t make a decision not to buy a traditional 9. This would be the same as the Ferrari or Mercedes thinking they have built a car so good they can afford not to have a Lewis Hamilton to drive them. It’s plain malpractice and I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time making the same obvious point a thousand times. Even today a writer who is very close to Pep tweeted that the club is giving him a striker like he wants. I wonder if deep down I’m being trolled here. So I’ll just stopped being dragged down this crazy path. Peace!

I have not said this at all, I specifically referenced Jesus and Aguero.

For a journalist you really lack reading comprehension skills.

I think most people would like you to stop jumping in on every thread to shout people down who want to discuss the possibility of us not getting Kane or Haaland this summer.

You are so confident you should stick £5,000 on one of them coming, free money the way you have been going on.

I don't think he'd care too much about Haaland vs Kane. He just wants a cold blooded finisher. Kane is injury prone, Haaland has more to learn.

IMO the one thing that might make him stay would be to see an academy revolution at the club. We know he wants to work with academy players in the future, and if he's won everything there is in the next 2 years, being told to focus on overseeing the likes of Palmer, Doyle, McAtee, Lavia, Delap into the side without the usual pressure to win everything (apart from the pressure he puts on himself) might be the kind of project that makes him want to stay longer.
that would be amazing ,seems unlikely though .

Seems like the £100m valuation is being briefed by an ex-city comms (now at Villa) to Telegraph journo John Percy (covers Midlands). Whom he has strong contact with from his time at Derby.

A simple tactic to try and get the highest fee possible.
John Percy well regarded by villa fans for having inside info. So if so, suggest its come from within the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.