Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd want him as a midfielder, not a winger

Fodens better from the left
I think this is why the deal works.

Foden was a forward as a youthy, but Pep had him earmarked for midfield.

Grealish will now be what Foden was supposed to be in midfield.

I think this is why the deal works.

Foden was a forward as a youthy, but Pep had him earmarked for midfield.

Grealish will now be what Foden was supposed to be in midfield.
I think he’d start as a forward if he came. Villa tried him centrally and they were exposed. Pep would have to teach him to be an 8 in our system.

I think he’d start as a forward if he came. Villa tried him centrally and they were exposed. Pep would have to teach him to be an 8 in our system.
Yeah looked into it and plenty have said the same, that it was a struggle for everyone with him in the middle, and his move to the left freed him up to be what we see today.

So.... uhh... Foden on the right, then?

We shall see Matthew! But as long as he's in before the Charrrridy Shield, we should be happy.
I’m definitely not ITK but I did get a little snippet last week which kind of links to what you said. My mate is from Brum and knows Grealish’s cousins and uncle. He played golf with his uncle 2 weeks ago and he told him Grealish is in the process of buying a house up north. That is all he said and wouldn’t elaborate any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.