Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no one allowed to have an opinion without sarcasm?. Forums are all about opinions. I’m probably miles off the money, but it’s just an opinion.
I hope you understand that!
It just always amazes me when fans say “x amount or we walk away” as if x+1 makes any material difference to their lives.

So long as the club can afford a player and that player makes the team/squad stronger then that should be the only thing we care about. City pulling out over £5m isn’t going to mean a penny of that finds it’s way into your pocket.

They might be but they'll still want money coming in.

Maybe.

It’s interesting how we talk about clubs and their owners. Why do you think it is that we talk about Villa and Leicester like they’re small fry selling clubs but talk about Levy and Spurs as if he’s the baddest bad man a boardroom has ever seen? I don’t mean you specifically just in general.

I don’t agree with any of that. Sorry.
How can anyone not agree with “There's a world of difference between realistically appraising your strengths and weaknesses and taking steps to address them to suggesting that this means you are "talking it down".

"2 games"? May as well be a million miles away. It's a squad that is a long way away from "phenomenal" and just because the Chairman says so in his end of season corporate puff-piece doesn't make it so. There's a world of difference between realistically appraising your strengths and weaknesses and taking steps to address them to suggesting that this means you are "talking it down".
I would describe our current squad, and the football it's played this season, as 'Phenomenal.

How can anyone not agree with “There's a world of difference between realistically appraising your strengths and weaknesses and taking steps to address them to suggesting that this means you are "talking it down".

I just did. I can see you're a big fan of Jack, which is cool. I think he's a very good player too.

I just think we have better players and think our squad doesn't need him.

I would describe our current squad, and the football it's played this season, as 'Phenomenal.

So would I. But I would include "at times" before phenomenal. And, for some of the squad, their phenomenal days are often out-numbered by those that are bang average.

We have had a brilliant season. That is beyond question. But we can do even better I believe and saying so does not in any way denigrate previous achievements.

A striker is obviously a priority(for pep as well? Erm..) but Jack would be a great buy if we moved on Sterling which is a bit of a problem so who knows. I would imagine the fee would be 90 to 100 million and a striker 100 plus.

I can see one or more of the following being sold. Jesus Laporte Silva Cancelo Sterling. Oddly enough Sterling being the most out of form would be most likely to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.