Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would I. But I would include "at times" before phenomenal. And, for some of the squad, their phenomenal days are often out-numbered by those that are bang average.

We have had a brilliant season. That is beyond question. But we can do even better I believe and saying so does not in any way denigrate previous achievements.

More pragmatic than phenomenal, we have certainly played better football previously under Pep Pellers and Mancini. Played worse under all 3 as well.

A striker is obviously a priority(for pep as well? Erm..) but Jack would be a great buy if we moved on Sterling which is a bit of a problem so who knows. I would imagine the fee would be 90 to 100 million and a striker 100 plus.

I can see one or more of the following being sold. Jesus Laporte Silva Cancelo Sterling. Oddly enough Sterling being the most out of form would be most likely to stay.
So to pad out your transfer window. Incoming Kane 150m. Grealish 80m Total incoming 230m
Outgoings Laporte 50m Silva 60m Cancelo 40m
Retutning a balance of 80m spend leaving 120m to replace the 3 players sold.

So to pad out your transfer window. Incoming Kane 150m. Grealish 80m Total incoming 230m
No I’d keep Silva and lose Sterling which makes sense based on remaining contracts.

There is absolutely no chance that those three players will be sold. The notion that it happens to finance Jack Grealish is even more fantastical. We're a serious football club.

EDIT:

Same with Sterling. These players would have to demand a transfer and bring a buyer to the table with real money. Impossible IMO.

There is absolutely no chance that those three players will be sold. The notion that it happens to finance Jack Grealish is even more fantastical. We're a serious football club.

EDIT:

Same with Sterling. These players would have to demand a transfer and bring a buyer to the table with real money. Impossible IMO.
It’s all opinions Billy and just a bit of fun. To be fair you are probably right.

We want to genuinely compete in all 4 competitions and not have to compromise just because someone is off-form or injured. The days of a 1st 11 should be consigned to history. We need to strengthen in order to do that.

He is well down the list of types of players we need behind a Striker CDM a LB and possibly a winger

There are Rumours from Villa that Grealish will not be sold at any cost. The Owner will fund 120£ Million this Summer in Order to attack the top 4. James Warde Prowse is their next target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.