Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will make for a cracking Christmas do, Grealish and Sterling on the laughing gas whilst Mendy roams around being Mendy.

I agree with this. You don't become the most fouled player in the prem by diving, refs would soon realise he was diving. (Ok maybe not our refs) i really don't understand all the negativity towards him. He looks a quality footballer in a poor team to me.

Becoming the most fouled player in the league is easy. You play for a shit team, and you hold on to the ball as long as possible as their only outlet to give the defence some time off, and look to win a foul rather than attack. That's why before Grealish it's been Zaha for years.

Rarely gives the ball away, rarely tackled (except when fouled), has a good footballing brain, works hard, is a leader on the pitch...

He sounds like a Pep player to me.

The fact that he idolises KDB suggests that he knows his onions and wouldn't bring an ego or have an assumption that he won't need to earn his place.

Jack Grealish gives away possession an average of 15 times per game.

Villa fans have lamented it all season.

Oh he definitely did. Heard some wild stories about him from those in and around the club. His behaviour was...'interesting'.

I thought he didn't drink, I remember him giving away a bottle of champagne for a motm because he didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.