Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Grealish gives away possession an average of 15 times per game.

Villa fans have lamented it all season.

As the lead creator in their team it's to be expected.

It would be like complaining about how often KDB gives it away or the ball not reaching the target.

When I've watched him I've been impressed by how he protects the ball and tries to make things happen - couldn't give a shit what Villa fans think tbh.

I like this transfer for two reasons. Firstly, if Villa go down his price won't be stupid. Maybe 50m including add ons max. Secondly, it would kill 2 birds with one stone. With Silva and Sane leaving we need bodies in the midfield and attack. Grealish would cover both, and by signing one player instead of two, the pathway for Doyle and Braaf to get minutes isn't completely blocked.

Oh he definitely did. Heard some wild stories about him from those in and around the club. His behaviour was...'interesting'.

The Touré brothers are/were nuts.

Remember when Kolo pretended to be a Ghanian used car salesman when he was having an affair with a student, and when he got busted because his Wedding photos were in the paper, there was that classic photo of him hiding behind a shower curtain?

As the lead creator in their team it's to be expected.

It would be like complaining about how often KDB gives it away or the ball not reaching the target.

When I've watched him I've been impressed by how he protects the ball and tries to make things happen - couldn't give a shit what Villa fans think tbh.

They can moan about him all the want. I would contend they would much worse off than they are now without him in their side.

The Touré brothers are/were nuts.

Remember when Kolo pretended to be a Ghanian used car salesman when he was having an affair with a student, and when he got busted because his Wedding photos were in the paper, there was that classic photo of him hiding behind a shower curtain?

Who is Kolo? My name is François, mate.

Kolo%20Toure

Can see him in a city shirt, has all the qualities needed. If we don't sign him, you can bet he'll end up at a top 4 club no problem.

Last edited:
There’s not a single player - other than Nolito - I do not want more. Overhyped. Tons of package. Lose cannon. Very talented but such a downgrade on Sane

I’m completely with you on this one mate - I sincerely hope this is just his agent using our name to fleece the Rags into offering him better wages, and that we’re not seriously considering this guy.

Would be a very disappointing signing if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.