Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, thank you! :-) I'm seriously not here to bother anyone. Maybe I'll just be more selective who's comments I reply to. Is there a block button on here? I have looked, but can't find one. :-)
Please carry on, unfortunately this forum has the usual selection of internet hard men who get very easily offended if non-City supporters come on here & don't pay due respect and homage to City...most on here are friendly.

Please carry on, unfortunately this forum has the usual selection of internet hard men who get very easily offended if non-City supporters come on here & don't pay due respect and homage to City...most on here are friendly.

Cheers, mate. I think I'll stick around...now I've found the block button! ;-)

Good discussion on here between AV fans and the Blues. It's good hear the opinions of the fans we (hopefully) pry him away from.

One thing crystal clear is this decision for Jack AND Harry are the biggest they will make in their careers.

They have both come to a fork in their life roads. Do they stick with the team they have been with since boyhood, or make the plunge into deeper waters. I'm mixing metaphors here btw, but you get the drift...

If they come to City they will spend the best years of their careers at City.
From Captains to squad players.
Both currently living the dream they had as kids, but not lifting to shiny pots that mean everything to a top level player.
Come to the trophy winning machine that is City, or chance it at their homeboy clubs.

Personally, if they both come I will be happy, but if they both stay where they are I will, also, not be down about it. Whichever way they choose football wins. If they stay the "romanticism" of their decision will put them into the clubs legend status. If the leave the football they will play will be dazzling.

Not even Villa fans can argue that were these 2 players to line up at City, not only would they play to their true potential, but having half the England squad being coached by Pep going into the next world Cup would be very exciting (we would actually have a strong chance of winning it, even with the enormous drag factor of the waistcoated shithouse).

I also believe if 1 goes for the move, the other will also.

Good discussion on here between AV fans and the Blues. It's good hear the opinions of the fans we (hopefully) pry him away from.

One thing crystal clear is this decision for Jack AND Harry are the biggest they will make in their careers.

They have both come to a fork in their life roads. Do they stick with the team they have been with since boyhood, or make the plunge into deeper waters. I'm mixing metaphors here btw, but you get the drift...

Both currently living the dream they had as kids, but not lifting to shiny pots that mean everything to a top level player.
Come to the trophy winning machine that is City, or chance it at their homeboy clubs.

Personally, if they both come I will be happy, but if they both stay where they are I will, also, not be down about it. Whichever way they choose football wins. If they stay the "romanticism" of their decision will put them into the clubs legend status. If the leave the football they will play will be dazzling.

Not even Villa fans can argue that were these 2 players to line up at City, not only would they play to their true potential, but having half the England squad being coached by Pep going into the next world Cup would be very exciting (we would actually have a strong chance of winning it, even with the enormous drag factor of the waistcoated shithouse).

I think Jack would still be on the bench for waistcoat, mate! :-)

Harry’s decision is easier he wants to win things. I don’t buy this he’s tired from euros so he won’t play city first game. He’s going to go on strike to force this

As a Villa fan who knows quite a few people around Jack as we went to the same school I think he goes this year. Last year whenever I asked his best mates if he was off they'd always reply with a no but this year all they've said is that they can't talk about transfers because it's against betting regulations.

This along with the fact that his model girlfriend has very recently signed two contracts with companies whose HQ's are in Manchester it all just seems to fall into place. Obviously as a Villa fan I hope I'm wrong but at least if he goes to City it'll guarantee him success and hopefully be the key to you winning the CL finally.

You'll be getting a genuinely wonderful footballer to watch, he's also got a bit of a personality so commercially he'll be good for you guys too.
Fair play to you. I hope you're right. He excites me as a footballer. Good luck to you, too.

As a Villa fan who knows quite a few people around Jack as we went to the same school I think he goes this year. Last year whenever I asked his best mates if he was off they'd always reply with a no but this year all they've said is that they can't talk about transfers because it's against betting regulations.

This along with the fact that his model girlfriend has very recently signed two contracts with companies whose HQ's are in Manchester it all just seems to fall into place. Obviously as a Villa fan I hope I'm wrong but at least if he goes to City it'll guarantee him success and hopefully be the key to you winning the CL finally.

You'll be getting a genuinely wonderful footballer to watch, he's also got a bit of a personality so commercially he'll be good for you guys too.
First Villa account not to toe the party line!

Hope you’re right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.