Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him to play on the wing yes, but if he’s signed to replace silva that makes no sense, especially as foden is better.

Grealish is one of those players who you absolutely hate when he plays for a rival team. But then you love him once he's yours. He would piss off so many away fans it's unbelievable. He would be a modern prototype of Delph. A c**t but modern. Delph was an old-school c**t.

I'd take him. No worse than Gundo. Plus we need English players if Stones is sold.

Ilkay is a better footballer.

Grealish is one of those players who you absolutely hate when he plays for a rival team. But then you love him once he's yours. He would piss off so many away fans it's unbelievable. He would be a modern prototype of Delph. A c**t but modern. Delph was an old-school c**t.

I'd take him. No worse than Gundo. Plus we need English players if Stones is sold.
Don't ever remember Delph diving all over the place, crying to the ref every 5 minutes.
Doesn't mind getting stuck into someone else though, cries like a woman when someone does it to him.
He'd need knock off all his shitty antics before he'd get my backing.
Even then I dont rate him as highly as some.

For me, he is looking like our best option to replace Sane. He is the most fouled player in the league for a reason, and it isn’t down to Salah-like persistent diving. Much like Zaha, everyone knows that he is Villa’s only real threat. Take care of him and you nullify Villa’s attacking threat. So he gets marked out of the game and kicked about.

He protects the ball very well and glides about the pitch. He is quick to turn and he isn’t exactly slow on the sprint. Whenever I see Villa play, he is always the one trying to drive his team forward. I’d snap him up for anything under £50m. I very much doubt that he’d disappoint at that price point.

I’d certainly much rather sign Grealish than drop silly money on a one-trick pony like Adama Traore.

For me, he is looking like our best option to replace Sane. He is the most fouled player in the league for a reason, and it isn’t down to Salah-like persistent diving. Much like Zaha, everyone knows that he is Villa’s only real threat. Take care of him and you nullify Villa’s attacking threat. So he gets marked out of the game and kicked about.

He protects the ball very well and glides about the pitch. He is quick to turn and he isn’t exactly slow on the sprint. Whenever I see Villa play, he is always the one trying to drive his team forward. I’d snap him up for anything under £50m. I very much doubt that he’d disappoint at that price point.

I’d certainly much rather sign Grealish than drop silly money on a one-trick pony like Adama Traore.

I think Sancho is the best option to replace Sane but if we can’t get him, Grealish is a good alternative.

He’s talented, 7 goals and 6 assists for a relegation candidate are good numbers. Grealish is the right age and is homegrown. Like you said if we can get him for under £50m it would be worth the gamble. If it doesn’t work out, I think at the minimum would be a good squad player and if he improves, could possibly be a star under Pep’s tutelage. Pep also said many times he really likes Grealish.

If we sign him to play on the wing yes, but if he’s signed to replace silva that makes no sense, especially as foden is better.
Thinking about it one advantage over say Sancho is he can do both , play wide, but also cover the two attacking mid positions, as we only have 3 players for those 2 positions with ZKDB, Foden and Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.