Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've being saying this on here since about 3 games into the season, but have never had a single bite.

Cantwell is every inch a "Pep player". Really good football brain, lovely touch, great movement, knows how to weight a ball brilliantly.

He stands out like a sore thumb in that Norwich team as he is several steps ahead of the rest of the team in his head.

Would be exciting as fuck in our team.

However, as with Grealish, I would only take him if it didn't fuck with Foden's game time.
We may need it to a bit, if we go into next season with KDB, Bernardo and Foden for the 2 attacking positions and just Mahrez and Sterling wide, it would be too many games especially if one got injured so a player like Grealish that can do both would be ideal.

A mate of mine is a close family member of Villa management, he has said that Grealish is a great professional, he’s first at training then stays afterwards to have few hours sleep/relax and goes out and does extra sessions on his own.
Talk around Birmingham was he was going to Utd but that’s cooled a little, obviously Villa want as much as they can get.

I have heard he is heading for Manchester

He's got a part in Corrie on the back of that dive against Palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.