Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, No and Thrice, No

Don't think he's a good fit for us.

His stats aren't too bad, wonder if we can get him on sale or return incase he doesn't grow out of being a twat!

Year Matches Goals Assists Yellows Reds
2019-20 30 7 7 8 0 Premier League
2018-19 34 6 7 5 0 Championship
2017-18 30 3 6 6 0 Championship
2016-17 31 5 2 6 1 Championship
2015-16 16 1 0 1 0 Premier League
2014-15 17 0 1 0 0 Premier League

Villa won't shift on the cheap even if relegated, they are going to be in trouble regarding their previous championship spend if they go down.

Last edited:
I don't hate the idea of signing him if Villa go down but if we brought him in it would surely mean that Bernardo remains a winger only, right? I don't see us playing Grealish over Sterling on the left wing and if we brought him in it would mean KDB/Foden/Grealish for the 8's with Gundogan occasionally playing there as well. A true winger coming in would allow Bernardo to play more in midfield, though at this point it seems that's just the fan base's wish rather than Pep's plans.

Grealish is one of those players who you absolutely hate when he plays for a rival team. But then you love him once he's yours. He would piss off so many away fans it's unbelievable. He would be a modern prototype of Delph. A c**t but modern. Delph was an old-school c**t.

I'd take him. No worse than Gundo. Plus we need English players if Stones is sold.

He would be a great signing for us. Under pep & playing with our players he will become incredible. Imagine utd or Liverpool signing him, I would be pissed off

I’d have him at a price less than the £80 mill being spouted. If they were to be relegated then I can see the sum being closer to Sanes than that. All my Villa mates rave about this guy, they believe he’s better than KdB (makes me question my friendship to be honest). Either way good buy for the right price. Good player, English and is something different to what we have where he draws fouls by receiving the ball in tight spaces instead of passing the ball quickly to beat opposition. But CB is the priority

Don’t think he’s good enough. Maybe alright as a squad filler but he’s going to have offers to play regularly and we can’t offer him that plus he won’t come cheap.

With silva and sane going I want us to sign a direct sane replacement with similar attributes and the other to be another pacy winger/striker.

Foden and Bernardo can take up the slack from silva’s departure.

Signing Grealish would make little sense given the price and the fact he'd be competing with KDB and Foden both of whom are much better than him. I prefer Cantwell from Norwich not that I think either of them are good enough for the current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.