Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to sign Grealish, Kane, Haaland, Bellingham, and Saka. Not because I'm a greedy self-entitled twat - I just want to see the piss-boiling amongst opposition fans reach unprecedented levels. I want the likes of SER19 and Cuntanoid on Red Cafe to have their miserable football supporting lives ruined forever more because plastic twats like them who spend all their time on the internet using City as a diversionary tactic for the utterly shite way their club has been run over the past decade deserve to be condemned to a lifetime of utter misery. If they were even just half the fans that we've been throughout our years of being utter dogshit then they'd embrace the current status quo and get on with it. That's what we had to do in the days when the gap between the 2 clubs was a lot fucking wider than it is now.

Mard arse cunts!

Only one way to know of he's coming.

Watch how he's treated when playing for Engerland next Tuesday.

If all of a sudden he's being called out for going down quicker than Katie Price on a first date he's joining us after the Euros.
Probably benched and told to go play for Scotland ;)

He is.

You can't write a load of shite about a player and then complain when someone tells you it's a load of shite.

He isn't.

If it's a load of shit, explain why you think it is in football terms. Not just 'you're wrong' or 'that's embarrassing'.

Interesting Sterling only has 1 season with a lower G&A than Grealish (which would be higher except for the 7-2 against Liverpool), and he’s only 1 year older, but Grealish is suddenly a £100mil player and Sterling needs binning.
Sterling also plays in a team which scores twice the goals as Villa does. My post wasn't even about binning Sterling, its just that him, Silva and Mahrez look likelier than the others to leave.

Starting to sound like a few media outlets jumped the gun on this one. Still expect it to get done but don’t think it’s as close as the early reports are suggesting. Villa offering grealish a new contract is an interesting development but doubt it will change his mind

Can someone update me what’s happening please sky reporting he’s negotiating new contract ?

Usual stuff. A reputable Daily Mail source suggesting it’s as good as done for 100 mill.

Now other sources saying it’s not true and will sign an improved contract with Villa.

I saw a stats article a month ago suggesting that in terms of one player being the most important player to the club he is currently at it was far and away Grealish. So his correct fee might be 80 mill but to Villa he’s worth 150 mill. They will be desperate to keep him but might also need money.

for the non believers get yourself on Rawk or the Cafe and take it in what there saying, there chucking the title towel in for the next 5 years with Kane and Grealish at city,,,does that not tell you a thing or two

Sterling also plays in a team which scores twice the goals as Villa does. My post wasn't even about binning Sterling, its just that him, Silva and Mahrez look likelier than the others to leave.
Why is Mahrez likely to leave? Also why Sterling? Only one i have seen allegedly making waves in Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.