Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden would play on the left (Sane's position), Grealish in place of Silva.

I don't see it personally, I've not seen evidence he has anything like the same touch, passing range or vision as Silva. Seems like a bit of a prima donna off the pitch too. A classic United signing in recent years, although they seem to have sorted that out under Solskjaer now.

We get linked with these sorts of players every season, probably stories planted by agents or clubs to drive up prices.

No no no no no, no and also no.

1. He isn’t any better than a lot in our EDS
2. He isn’t a fit from a personality and behavioural point of view - the club are as keen on off pitch behaviour as they are on pitch performance - despite walker and his antics

Again no no no

Talented lad but Aouar is younger and better. He has also played 8 UEFA League games and a dozen Champions League games; might have to pay more for him and he’s not English, but given the choice, I’d say Aouar.

I know its not likely but a 3 of Foden, KDB and Grealish running at you and combining through a series of 1-2s sounds pretty impressive.

Talented lad but Aouar is younger and better. He has also played 8 UEFA League games and a dozen Champions League games; might have to pay more for him and he’s not English, but given the choice, I’d say Aouar.

We don't need another midfielder. We need a left sided forward. Grealish can play there, that's why we're linked with him.

Yes, he's not an out and out winger like Sane was, but he's been playing down the left very effectively this season.

Aouar is a pure midfielder and isn't what is needed if we intend to give Foden a proper go in the midfield (where he should be playing).

I know its not likely but a 3 of Foden, KDB and Grealish running at you and combining through a series of 1-2s sounds pretty impressive.
Tbh I thought about Grealish before the restart but after seeing Foden flourish playing full games we have absolutely no reason to go for this lad. A winger/Back up for Gabriel and Sergio/a left back and a centre half. Them 4 areas need sorting out for sure imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.