Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish isn’t just left sided, like Foden and Sterling aren’t either. But Grealish can also play 8 and 10.

Why do you assume when I say left sided that means as an outside forward or winger 8 or 10 can be a right footer like grealish.

I would expect if we signed him he would be alongside kev behind the striker with foden or sterling on the left of him so if anything his main competion for a slot would be Ilkay not bernardo as when kev and bernardo play that role kev occupies the left inside forward role and berny the right

I just don't see him being bought to occupy any right midfiled f
Role in 8, 10 or 11 position

More

----‐------------------Rodri/ferdy
-----------------Kev ---------------grealish
Mahrez/berny------kane----------foden/sterling

Last edited:
If we are paying 100m for Grealish ( crazy) then someone has to go, especially if a striker is coming in aswell.

Bernardo leaves but I can't see any of the Spanish clubs paying the apparent 60m we want.

IF we pay 100m for Grealish and only get 60m for Bernardo, I will be astounded and in my humble, we have been had royaly!!

I don't think we will end up paying 100m for Graelish.

If he wants to go he wants to go, we need to replace him. If the player we want costs us £40 million more, doubt it will, and we can afford it why is it something I should be bothered about.

I agree.

At the risk of sounding hypocritical, after bangin on about the Kane fee, if the club see value in it, their call.

With Kane I see it as somewhat different, as it is such an important position to get right, and have long term benefit of. Whereas in midfield, we have so many options that it is much less of a risk, even at silly money. Which I honestly don't think it will come to, in supposed price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.