Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo , is pretty much the one most think is likely to leave.
It seems inevitable now that Bernado will leave and I think most are accepting that he'll go. I don't Bernado will ever better the season he deputised for Kev and his form is still pretty hot and cold, and for those reasons I'm becoming more accepting and cool about Bernado's heart no longer being In Manchester. We sell to the highest bidder and wish him well i say.

This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence.

Everything straight lies. All truth is crooked, time itself is a circle.
That reads like something from rawk.

This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence.

That's a bloody depressing post...

We are talking about a player who wants to leave us and a English player we want to sign , this can make a difference in transfer fees

i would never sell silva so we could sign jack grealish for £100milion its crazy

Grealish doesn’t need to command a place over Foden or KDB, he’ll be playing alongside them. And Palmer plays on the right of a front 3. Grealish will most likely be playing as an 8 for us, driving forward through midfield, and occasionally on the left of the front 3 when there’s rotation/injury/loss of form.

nope pep will need the holding midfield players so foden or KDB would miss out

nope pep will need the holding midfield players so foden or KDB would miss out
However we line up next season is certainly open to debate but I'm pretty sure that whoever we sign won't be jumping above Foden or Kev in the pecking order.
I'm sure there will be games where either or even both are rested but when the important games come along I don't see a line up that doesn't include both.

Cole Palmer, all be it very promising, isn't ready to replace a bernardo in the squad though is he and clearly if we're forking out 100m on grealish then someone is departing for pastures new. If we're talking between 50-70m if it is bernardo leaving then in theory you're looking at grealish only costing us 30-50m which I think is decent business for an English player with 4yrs left on his contract with his current club and a player that is very hungry to win trophies.

maybe so but i don't think bernardo silva should be pushed out for jack grealish ? jesus or sterling then yes
i could understand because we are after a striker

truedet2012rust-bg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.