Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we might sell Sterling to get Grealish who is basically a 10 on the wings? Gonna be very fast with him and Mahrez on the Wings next season. From Sané and Sterling to Mahrez and Grealish. Going backwards ngl. Especially for 100M.
Who says we sell Sterling? If anything, Grealish would probably help link up with Sterling, same areas as David Silva took up

Aston Villa going about there business with another couple of signings on the horizon
Also decent bid for Dwight McNeil & Ward Prowse won't cost anything less than 80m wonder where that cash is coming from??
There rich owners ffp added an extra year to the accounting but maybe ffp will be revamped! For me it should be if an owner puts up the cash not a loan it should be fine to spend what you want!

You mean copious amounts of chatter from media for us to simply move away and sign two different players? Would be very City.
Yes we’ve tended to be very private about signings in the past. Players like Jorginho, Sanchez etc had a lot of noise about them until they signed for someone else. I read a book called Peps City recently and I only found out we’d agreed terms with Ter Stagen before we signed Bravo but it depended on Ter Stagens girlfriend getting a place at Manchester Uni, at the time there wasn’t much media fanfare. I can see us going for two different players. Isak and Auoar or players like that.

Yes we’ve tended to be very private about signings in the past. Players like Jorginho, Sanchez etc had a lot of noise about them until they signed for someone else. I read a book called Peps City recently and I only found out we’d agreed terms with Ter Stagen before we signed Bravo but it depended on Ter Stagens girlfriend getting a place at Manchester Uni, at the time there wasn’t much media fanfare. I can see us going for two different players. Isak and Auoar or players like that.
Wouldn't surprise me at all mate, totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.