Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Torres coming in, I do think it'd be difficult to bring him AND Aouar in for example unless we start selling some more, Gundogan or Mahrez are the only players I can think of that we would sell.

it’s the one year to think long term though? Both Mahrez and Gundogan are in their 30’s and with owner investment being looked on favorably then we need to take advantage of that? We could move Mahrez and Gundogan our next season if we wanted and still get decent money for either?

;)

I don't actually mind him. But I would want him in a deeper position if he played for City & no guarantee he could do it. I don't see him as an improvement in the attacking half unless we count Gundogan.
I agree because I do think there is a good player in there. At a club where he is not the main man and under a manager who gives specific instructions to his players there is a chance he could flourish. At the end of the day Pep decides if he will fit.

Greaslish made some sense before we signed Torres because he can play both wing and CM/AM.

Now that we have another winger, if we are going to sign any midfielder, the only one that makes sense is Aouar.

Falls over way too easily for me, 9 times out of 10 he's on his way down before the 'contact' comes in. The game is increasingly going this way and I think its killing it. Neymar is another master of the art.

Its a yes from me, I know he can be a bit of a dick but he is more than decent and I think he would give us that bit of an edge we lack. Gets stuck in and always seems to give 110%. As a player he matured a hell of a lot with being Captain at his boyhood club.

Needs no settling in period to the league so at the right price why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.