Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking what?

Are we watching the same player? Iniesta? Fucking hell. Can I have some of whatever you've taken?

How about we keep Bernardo and not buy this over rated fop?

How about we keep bernardo and buy this overated fop?

Last edited:
It is mate but when khaldoon gave that interview he spoke about big signings which we needed. I think we need a statement of intent signing that will put a shudder through the premier league and players like Danny ings are not that. So I do believe a record transfer will come in and tbh I don’t really care if we spend over £100 million on players and neither should anyone else as for one it isn’t our money and it’s not as if we can’t afford it either . Man Utd have just gone out and signed a top player in sancho and as we are supposed to be the richest club in the world it’s about time we showed it .
Exactly we need to move with times we will have to break our transfer record some day we have been good at getting players for 60 mill mark and improving them in recent times but we need to replace kun and selling clubs know this so it’s gonna cost big

How about we keep bernardo and buy this overated flop?
Fop. Not flop. Fop. As in dandy.

Why do we need a midfielder if no one is leaving? Would rather get a world class forward for silly money.

I can see how he would fit in, I can see what he would bring to the side, but I shout at Sterling for falling over a lot, I doubt my ticker would take watching him fall over 20 times a game.

Fop. Not flop. Fop. As in dandy.

Why do we need a midfielder if no one is leaving? Would rather get a world class forward for silly money.

I can see how he would fit in, I can see what he would bring to the side, but I shout at Sterling for falling over a lot, I doubt my ticker would take watching him fall over 20 times a game.

Ha ha yeah sorry Fop.

Tbh I am not overly arsed to if he comes, I agree a top level forwad/striker is my main priority and still think a LB should be our second prioroty not another midfileder, unless someone is leaving.

I only said why not have both as some on here and I don't mean you, seem to have made Bernardo or Jesus leaving a prerequisite for Grealish signing.

How about we keep bernardo and buy this overated fop?

Would be too crowded. Both in midfueld itself, and overall squad.

If Kane and Grealish both come, they are either replacing Sergio and Bernardo, Sergio and Jesus (with Torres defacto replacing Jesus), or Sergio and another midfielder. Only way it works imo.

Anyone else leaving i.e laporte mendy or Carson not being registered, only leads to replacement players coming in those specific positions.

Would be too crowded. Both in midfueld itself, and overall squad.

If Kane and Grealish both come, they are either replacing Sergio and Bernardo, Sergio and Jesus (with Torres defacto replacing Jesus), or Sergio and another midfielder. Only way it works imo.

Anyone else leaving i.e laporte mendy or Carson not being registered, only leads to replacement players coming in those specific positions.

Has that been decided at top level? Who knows here really?

We have no idea if they are coming or who they would replace, all we have is rumours and personal opinions.

Let's just see what happens and if a player or two do leave I wish them well and thanks for their service.

fee Agreed 82 mill plus add ons , expect this to move quickly next week and be completed next Friday.
0dd537932233e8c187b5cf47f8a559e7.gif

Has that been decided at top level? Who knows here really?

We have no idea if they are coming or who they would replace, all we have is rumours and personal opinions.

Let's just see what happens and if a player or two do leave I wish them well and thanks for their service.

Oh wow ok, great reply.

Could have just said the exact same about your assumption, saved myself the bother.

I think the concerns for his spot are fair. Paying a big sum for undoubtedly, imo, a great player but him coming in sacrifices gametime for someone like Foden or Sterling I think, Mahrez might be safe, I think Pep has started to trust him more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.