Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow ok, great reply.

Could have just said the exact same about your assumption, saved myself the bother.

It was the reply I felt your post required, whether you liked it or not is your perogative.

I don't do journalist rumours or take ITKs as gospel or make abritary statements or conjecture as fact

What I do is look and the facts and one is our squads for both the prem and CL last year can accomodate a striker and grealish without selling on Berny or Jesus, whether we can as a club keep such players happy enough in the.scemario of more competiton or if we need to sell to balance the books is not for anyone here to say.

This either/or is irrelelvant, let's jsut see what plays out.

I come on her eto talk about grealish, not who he may replace.

It was the reply I felt your post required, whether you liked it or not is your perogative.

I don't do journalist rumours or take ITKs as gospel or make abritary statements or conjecture as fact

What I do is look and the facts and one is our squads for both the prem and CL last year can accomodate a striker and grealish without selling on Berny or Jesus, whether we can as a club keep such players happy enough in the.scemario of more competiton or if we need to sell to balance the books is not for anyone here to say.

This either/or is irrelelvant, let's jsut see what plays out.

I come on her eto talk about grealish, not who he may replace.

Nothing I said was based on anything any journalist or ITK said, it was a comment on your assumption on the squad, that we would omit senior players from competitions to accommodate our 8th midfielder, when the fact is there is only space for 1 player to come, imaginative conjecture aside.

Clearly there is no point though, so I'll leave it there.

It is mate but when khaldoon gave that interview he spoke about big signings which we needed. I think we need a statement of intent signing that will put a shudder through the premier league and players like Danny ings are not that. So I do believe a record transfer will come in and tbh I don’t really care if we spend over £100 million on players and neither should anyone else as for one it isn’t our money and it’s not as if we can’t afford it either . Man Utd have just gone out and signed a top player in sancho and as we are supposed to be the richest club in the world it’s about time we showed it .

Absolutely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.