Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference Mahrez was integral part of Leicester's title win.
As Grealish has never played for Leicester, it would be difficult for him to have achieved that. However, if that's the criteria maybe a bid for Morgan or Drinkwater would be in order.

In all seriousness though, Mahrez is a good player but doesn't suit us. Grealish is a better player overall and may suit us. I know which one of the two I would prefer in our side. Ultimately we're not signing him though and hopefully we see as much of Mahrez in a City sort this year as we will Grealish.

He isn’t as painfully one footed as Mahrez at least. I think he’s a good player but I’m not sure he’d fit in any position in our setup

As Grealish has never played for Leicester, it would be difficult for him to have achieved that. However, if that's the criteria maybe a bid for Morgan or Drinkwater would be in order.

In all seriousness though, Mahrez is a good player but doesn't suit us. Grealish is a better player overall and may suit us. I know which one of the two I would prefer in our side. Ultimately we're not signing him though and hopefully we see as much of Mahrez in a City sort this year as we will Grealish.
They are about the same level the only difference Grealish is in form.

I believe Mahrez is a very good player but really doesn't fit our style of play. Grealish would most likely suit us more.
Anyway, we're stuck with one and we aren't signing the other.
Mahrez does seem greedy but he does fit in what Pep wants from his players and he isn't a bad option and has been one of our better performers last season and has improved. It will take time for Grealish to really settle if we were to sign him in the future.

Style of play, mixed periods of frustration and flashes of quality. The only difference Mahrez was integral part of Leicester's title win.
Grealish isn't a tricky winger though, he can play in the middle or wide midfield, and can control the play when on the ball. Mahrez was always going to struggle coming from an entirely different, counter attacking system which allowed him a lot of freedom and less issues running at defences like we do when there's basically 10 men behind the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.