Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a few tweets from him in 2012 on the run in wanting us to lose, presumably he’s a bit of a boyhood United fan

Le Tissier did realise his potential though, he was top class. He scored 161 top flight goals, which is more than Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard and Giggs. All this while playing for one of the lesser teams. He did not just score tap ins, he scored wonder goals against the best teams in the country.
Don't let Le Tissiers loyalty and lack of medals kid you. He was truly gifted and a natural talent.
One of the best players i have ever seen live. Gascoigne didn't track back yet he was lauded by everyone. Le Tiss scored more and had more assists than dear old Gazza. Very easy to call him lazy, sure he didn't box to box it like Lampard but you would never see him stroll about waiting for the ball.

Never fitted into an England side at the time due to being seen as a luxury player.

Utter piffle.

Given the amount of leeway he must've had in the negotiations, the £100m seems a bit steep to me.

Last edited:
I know I had reservations but after watching he and Foden play together last week I became more convinced he is the player we need as I can see them combining really well and offering slightly different attacking approaches.

Of course, to partner him with KDB, his idol, sure worked well for Foden (i.e. Silva).

The fee will be high, but at least it's someone we can actually get as I think he would love to join, and is showing to be deserving especially if he does it all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.