Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with an upgrade on Mahrez but Grealish isn't the answer

Last edited:
Another game affecting performance,he always makes things happen and influences results.

Few can do that.
It was Newcastle. What did he do against us apart from injure Walker, go in late on KDB, sly push on Stones and left one on Jesus. In case you can’t remember the answer I will tell you. He did the square root of fuck all.

Reminds me of Juan Roman Riquelme. Could never play with other big time players. But make him the big fish in a slightly smaller pond and he thrives and looks like a Superstar. Coz even big teams struggle to contain him.

Grealish smells Riquelmish to me :)

Not sure about that

Reminds me of Juan Roman Riquelme. Could never play with other big time players. But make him the big fish in a slightly smaller pond and he thrives and looks like a Superstar. Coz even big teams struggle to contain him.

Grealish smells Riquelmish to me :)
He looked pretty good playing for England, which is the only opportunity he’s had to play with ‘other big time players’

Reckon him & Foden will smash it for England in the summer if given the opportunity to play together.

He looked pretty good playing for England, which is the only opportunity he’s had to play with ‘other big time players’

Reckon him & Foden will smash it for England in the summer if given the opportunity to play together.
It would, Grealish-Rice-Foden as the 3 with Maddison and Mount as bench options would be great. Sadly, we know Southgate will pick who he's told so it will be Henderson and Winks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.