Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish was ok, pressed well, good on the ball and provided the only assist in a 1-0 win.

Sign of a quality player, making an important contribution in a game where it didn’t quite happen.

All the noise is Bernardo wants to go and that has been the case since last season. He has been an ultimate professional and for me, it has probably been agreed if a suitable offer comes in he can be sold. We have also used this time to identify a replacement (be it like for like or a bit flexible with other squad members) and Grealish is it.

I think Grealish will push on a level and once in will become an established first team player. I think as fans we will love him and he will get us of our feet.

Grealish was ok, pressed well, good on the ball and provided the only assist in a 1-0 win.

Sign of a quality player, making an important contribution in a game where it didn’t quite happen.

All the noise is Bernardo wants to go and that has been the case since last season. He has been an ultimate professional and for me, it has probably been agreed if a suitable offer comes in he can be sold. We have also used this time to identify a replacement (be it like for like or a bit flexible with other squad members) and Grealish is it.

I think Grealish will push on a level and once in will become an established first team player. I think as fans we will love him and he will get us of our feet.
Ive never seen Grealish look like the player Bernardo was before the tweet incident. For a period he was unplayable his close control his work rate everything he was class. That said he’s never quite hit those heights after that incident. I think Grealish looks decent but don’t think he’s as good as Bernardo at his best be sad to replace Bernie

Kane
Grealish
Foden
Sterling
Mahrez
Kev
Plus the rest - surely not

Almost forgot - Messi too :)
I think Foden does and will do everything Grealish does, so do we need him?

For the money he'll cost you'd have to think he'll be starting, so who's place does he take?
If KDB was fit then Bernie really didn't start, so even that isn't a straight swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.