Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
it means he has not scored 100 like Sterling, so yes it does mean something, not everything, but it says he is hardly likely to become a prolific premier league goalscorer.

I'd bet he'd score probably 10-15 a season in all comps for us.

He's not going to replace Sterling and his goals, he's not going to replace Sterling full stop, who'll be playing alongside him. If Bernardo wants to leave, he'll replace him, and without looking it up I'd bet that's what Bernardo clocked up in his good seasons.

It's obviously not his main strength, but he'll chip in.

I'd bet he'd score probably 10-15 a season in all comps for us.

He's not going to replace Sterling and his goals, but Bernardo, and without looking it up I'd bet that's what Bernardo clocked up in his good seasons.

The main thing on the pitch that I'll miss about Bernardo (hoping to jinx it and he stays) is his relentless energy. Might take a while for Grealish to get there but hopefully he can do the same as well as all the other stuff.

The main thing on the pitch that I'll miss about Bernardo (hoping to jinx it and he stays) is his relentless energy. Might take a while for Grealish to get there but hopefully he can do the same as well as all the other stuff.

Grealish is pretty tenacious, he was everywhere in the first half but tired badly in the second, presumably he's still not fully fit as he was training on his own injury recovery program until a few days ago.

It's hard to compare because Villa obviously don't want Grealish running himself into the ground for the side, because he's the one difference maker in attack, it would be a better comparison to Monaco Bernardo who certainly wasn't pressing and tackling as much as he did when he came here and became 2nd or 3rd fiddle creatively and had to make up in other ways.

Grealish is pretty tenacious, he was everywhere in the first half but tired badly in the second, presumably he's still not fully fit as he was training on his own injury recovery program until a few days ago.

It's hard to compare because Villa obviously don't want Grealish running himself into the ground for the side, because he's the one difference maker in attack, it would be a better comparison to Monaco Bernardo who certainly wasn't pressing and tackling as much as he did when he came here and became 2nd or 3rd fiddle creatively and had to make up in other ways.

Good points, especially about Bernardo at Monaco. If I remember correctly, Bernardo was usually hooked around the 60th minute for Monaco and there were questions about his fitness levels because of it. Maybe that's why it took him a while to fully get going in a City shirt.

I wonder if he'd still get the same amount of cheap free kicks playing for us or just get told to get up?

A small tap anywhere near him and he goes down with that look of anguish on his face, pisses me off.

I wonder if he'd still get the same amount of cheap free kicks playing for us or just get told to get up?

A small tap anywhere near him and he goes down with that look of anguish on his face, pisses me off.

The first thing Pep will do is make him move the ball quicker. If you're getting fouled and stopping the game you're holding on to the ball too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.