Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish would have to want to stay to sign a new contract plus if there was a gentleman’s agreement now they are reneging on that agreement why sign a new contract?

One of the very best sources for Manchester, albeit more United.

He went big the other month after a brief for his agents and it sounds like we are almost there.

Be a great signing.
I did wonder when Villa signed Buendia if that was a case of getting in the replacement first. Could well be the case and fingers crossed this is all happening.

I actually think he's the better player as well but sadly looks like he's set on going.
And proven it over a longer period, we know he can play the City way.
True but on the other hand - he’s only won what he has because City are so good
He also won the league at Monaco, the season they won it nobody fancied them.

Terrible bit of business if true.

He's not good enough for us, we don't need him, and that price is extortionate.
Respectfully, that's bollocks mate. He'll be brilliant for us.

Why do you care what the price is?

True but on the other hand - he’s only won what he has because City are so good
Bit of a contradiction in that post. Bernardo is at City and playing nearly every week because he's good enough to be in this squad/team. I don't want us to lose Bernardo unless he wants to go then we obviously need to look for a replacement, But we will 100% miss Bernardo Silva, His intensity and pressing and his capabilities to keep possession of the ball when we are ahead in games on top of being an unbelievable footballer.
Numerous games throughout the last few seasons he has been the one taking games by the scruff of the neck and showing the way especially when KDB was out that's when Bernardo showed huge balls dictating games. That game against Liverpool at home was one of the best individual displays I have ever seen live. Bernardo has contributed hugely to us being successful along with the players around him.

Never had a problem with villa till they smashed up the north stand, and then I actually met some, fucking never met a villian who wasn't a cock end

Excellent signing if true, and I’m inclined to believe that it is true. A genuinely exciting player that will add some much needed pace to the team. With regards to the price, I wouldn’t be surprised if that is true either. I suspected that he has an agreement with Villa, and that we’d need to pay that figure. I don’t mind the club paying that bit extra for the very best players. It’s what we’ve been needing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.