Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree their owner if he wants should be allowed to put as much cash in as he wants. FFP is only to save the elite nothing more
I feel sorry for clubs like Villa, Everton, Newcastle and Leeds, clubs no different to ourselves before the takeover, but now because of the restriction of trade, which is what FFP is, their dream is over.

UEFA should be ashamed.

I feel sorry for clubs like Villa, Everton, Newcastle and Leeds, clubs no different to ourselves before the takeover, but now because of the restriction of trade, which is what FFP is, their dream is over.

UEFA should be ashamed.
Clubs like Everton Villa and Newcaste all voted for FFP. So they only have themselves to blame

Clubs like Everton Villa and Newcaste all voted for FFP. So they only have themselves to blame
I would like to know how our4 execs/owners feel about the possible takeover of Newcastle by the Saudi's.

Would they welcome the competition or fear another major competitor?

The hunted become the hunter!

If the takeover is finally allowed to go through, I think they would challenge FFP, they would not be coming into the league to make the numbers up!

Just no real sense of reality with Villa avoiding relegation last year and now challenging top 10. If you speak to them they’re project is on the same trajectory as City’s ie they will be winning leagues soon which is why they are holding on to the idea that Jack will stay with them. They’re really enjoying dining at the same table for players as Arsenal and seem to think that is the yard stick that shows they are a big club. Maybe they need to check how shit Arsenal are now rather than assume they still have Henry and Bergkamp in their ranks.
I have to admit that I loved the fact that they outbid Arsenal for a player. Put a grin on my face for a few days.

They were given bullsh1t to force it through, as were the fans.

FFP should be illegal in it's present form, it's restriction of trade, end of story.
They voted for it because they wished to clip the wings of the the big spenders whether it be through debt or investment from an owners pocket. What they failed to realise is that maybe, just maybe, one day they would have a benefactor owner who could do the same for them. Then they will moan about FFP and its' restrictions. Very short term thinking. No club has a divine right to success, but FFP has certainly made it so much harder for Villa, Leeds, etc. to join the party.

They voted for it because they wished to clip the wings of the the big spenders whether it be through debt or investment from an owners pocket. What they failed to realise is that maybe, just maybe, one day they would have a benefactor owner who could do the same for them. Then they will moan about FFP and its' restrictions. Very short term thinking. No club has a divine right to success, but FFP has certainly made it so much harder for Villa, Leeds, etc. to join the party.
They were sold a pack of lies, the deviousness of the 'elite" has been shown up, especially the proposed Euro league.

Even though they voted for it does not make the present situation right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.