Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for Jack, the backlash this move will get he will go from being the most loved Villa player to the most hated City player. Reactions will be over the top

You really have buried your head in the sand and you are only capable of looking at football through the prism of an Aston Villa fan. Let me spell it out for you.

Manchester City are at a party they weren’t invited to. We gate crashed it. It’s a world of cartels. The establishment aren’t happy and they’re gonna make damn sure no other upstart crashes the party. Not a lot they can do about us.

You might be allowed to be a Leicester and win the odd trophy every five years. They’ll ruffle your hair and declare it the romance of football. The exception that proves football is competitive. But you even had a daydream about dominating domestically or regularly taking a European spot from United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs etc and you’ll get absolutely butt fucked. Prepare for headlines about your owners eating aborted foetuses for breakfast. Hackers rifling through Villa’s emails and stealing your scouting database.

Easy you say?

Well the greedy, arrogant, mis-managed (some of them) cartels got a butt-fucking of their own quite recently, didn't they?... ended up scurrying away with their tales between their legs! :-) You love to see it!

They're not as invincible as you're insisting. Ask Barcelona!

The dismissive, 'hand him over, paupers' attitude of a lot of posters on this thread must be embarrassing for some of your supporters, considering the shadow of your neighbours you've lived under for so long.

And to think I got so much genuine joy from Aguero's goal, knowing how much pain and ridicule your supporters had been through.

Well, I'll keep dreaming if it's all the same to you. Fuck your 'cartels'! :-)

Well the greedy, arrogant, mis-managed (some of them) cartels got a butt-fucking of their own quite recently, didn't they?... ended up scurrying away with their tales between their legs! :-) You love to see it!

The dismissive, 'hand him over, paupers' attitude of a lot of posters on this thread must be embarrassing for some of your supporters, considering the shadow of your neighbours you've lived under for so long.

And to think I got so much genuine joy from Aguero's goal, knowing how much pain and ridicule your supporters had been through.

You need to get your head out of that brummie bovine fanny before a bull comes a long

Please do. You should be chuffed that City want your player

We’ve been winning stuff regularly for a decade now and still they don’t accept us. The American owned cartel might be more accommodating to a club owned by one of their own kind but I wouldn’t count on it.
As for the ‘hand him over, paupers’ attitude. How exactly did your fans react differently when you were first linked with Buendia, Watkins, McGinn, Cash etc, players whose previous fans would have been desperate to keep?

So thought i would wander over to villa talk for the shiggles , bloody hell !! how small time are their fans? I really wish that the AV management had bought us ,they sound bloody fantastic much better than what we got , and as for that Grealish bloke he can do miracles, he is the Messiah, he is the pied piper of football, he is a saint around the Villa park area. Just like the crows at the tower of London if Greasy Jack leaves Villa Park will crumble !! One question who told Aston Villa they are contenders ? cos that delusion is high in Brummie land .
I had a look on there too. One of their fans was saying about people from Manchester were wrong thinking Manchester is the 2nd city and it is in fact Birmingham.
I nearly made an account just to correct him - London is the 2nd city.

We’ve been winning stuff regularly for a decade now and still they don’t accept us. The American owned cartel might be more accommodating to a club owned by one of their own kind but I wouldn’t count on it.
As for the ‘hand him over, paupers’ attitude. How exactly did your fans react differently when you were first linked with Buendia, Watkins, McGinn, Cash etc, players whose previous fans would have been desperate to keep?
It’s always the way, look at Liverpool. Shit we got to dare sign one of their best players whilst they raided clubs below them in the food chain. Sadly it’s football and they are more than happy to take championship clubs best players and that’s ok, ambition in fact. Someone tries to buy theirs and we are arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.