Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i personally am not expecting jesus or bernardo to leave, the only thing im questioning is the fact that bernardo is still on holiday, is there a reason for it or am i just missing something here?

:-) Well allow me to retort! What's strange to me is that an 'alleged' Villa fan, who apparently 'knows things', doesn't understand the strength of Jack's emotional bond with the club, his relationship with the staff and owners, and the journey the club's on, that he had obviously bought into when he signed a five year contract last summer!

I'd be irritated myself, by your last sentence (how embarrassing!)...if I actually believed you were a Villa fan. :-)
Now you know how we feel about you Sid. The last sentence perfectly leads me into questioning your own Villa credentials.

I thought you would be celebrating the arrival of Varane on sadcafe.

I don't believe "bids" works the way the media think it does. From where I'm standing, it looks like City have a deal lined up with Villa for Grealish that they're confident in, but will only pull the trigger on if they know that Bernardo is on his toes. Personally, I'm not sure it'll happen. I think Kane will happen because we need a striker, but Grealish is not a player that we need. Same time, wouldn't be surprised if we wake up one day and Bernardo is bye-bye and Grealish is here for UCL football. We'll see.

Our season starts in 10 days. When are all of these incomings and outgoings expected to happen exactly?

We've got until 31st of August before the transfer window closes.

I didn't say they all would happen. Someone asked how we could afford both and my answer was to that.

We could quite easily have sales lined up for players which are dependent on us getting our targets. A bit like a house chain, when one happens there is a domino effect for the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.