Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mr Grealish through his people have agreed personal term with us, I would imagine the deal is virtually done on all sides.

Now we just have to go through all the political bullsh1t to show Villa did all they could to stop him leaving .

Yes - and the pain of a couple of rejected bids.... hopefully done and dusted by Monday. Expect Kane to play out the same way and Spurs including add on's in the headline fee to make their supporters feel better.

villarule123

• Explorer
  • VT Supporter
  • team_goldLion.gif.34307175a4c48ced599a30130f7ea406.gif
  • VT Supporter
Posted 35 minutes ago
50 pages a day of teenage girl bed wetting paranoia.
The **** state of this place

He obviously hasn't read the Messi thread on here

Most Villa fans would begrudgingly wish him success, after the initial outrage. I'd certainly watch him play for City and be wanting him to show the 20% on the BM poll how ridiculous their 'opinions' were.

If he left, it wouldn't be for the money.

I think he is a top player. But you have to keep in mind the high quality of player we have seen play for us the last 10 years. Fully understand why some fans are not convinced and I don’t think they are being ridiculous.

Wise words, we were in Villas position not so long ago. Losing your best players is tough and hurts.
And yet we did exactly the same to clubs beneath us in the food chain. Just as Villa have done to Norwich, Brentford, Forest, Hibs etc. That’s life and it has always been that way

Most Villa fans would begrudgingly wish him success, after the initial outrage. I'd certainly watch him play for City and be wanting him to show the 20% on the BM poll how ridiculous their 'opinions' were.

If he left, it wouldn't be for the money.
In fairness, we've had David Silva here, Grealish is a massive downgrade compared to the likes of watching him

Also, there's one story that I find rather suspicious.

Recently there's a rumour that Villa are readying themselves to INCREASE their current contract offer to Grealish to 200k/w.

If he was staying, then why increase the offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.