Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys!

I bet you’re chuffed to see yet another Villa fan on your forum.

My take on this….I think that there is no done deal either way, City have made their offer, we have made ours of a new contract with a salary increase, and we’re literally waiting for his decision.

I’m sure there have been positive noises made towards both offers, there are a lot of factors to consider for him - will he be able to make the step up in a team that is not set up to play to his strengths? Will he play enough games? Will he settle in Manchester? If he stays at Villa, will he be wasting his prime years and end up trophyless? Will he be in the same position on the periphery with England?

Just my personal opinion but when you are a footballer, your love of a club is put on the back burner to some extent due to it being a career, you have to do what you feel is best for you in that moment.

Im still unsure what will happen, I think we will all know in the next week.

I’d wish you boys luck for the season, but judging by the last few years, I don’t think you need it!

Why are we not set up to play to his strengths? I've heard this a few times and don't understand.

I've just realised I had a dream last night that at one of these friendlies, Kane and Grealish were just suddenly playing. They smashed it, as well. I'm not even that much of a mega-fan, I think it's just getting into the habit of browsing this forum before bed haha. We'll see if I'm next in line to Nostradamus in due course, I suppose.

I've just realised I had a dream last night that at one of these friendlies, Kane and Grealish were just suddenly playing. They smashed it, as well. I'm not even that much of a mega-fan, I think it's just getting into the habit of browsing this forum before bed haha. We'll see if I'm next in line to Nostradamus in due course, I suppose.
Was Messi in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.