Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the rumours but where does Grealish taking over fit into the clubs plans? Grealish would change the left side or is he to takeover from Gundogan, do we change a winning team to fit?

Strange choices but you can’t fault the club, if true, considering our recent past.
Maybe, just maybe pep knows what he’s doing. I get everyone has different views and I think he will be a huge addition for the side, but what the fuck do I know. However, probably the greatest football mind our club has ever had really wants him and sees a big part for him to play. That alone is good enough for me.

I hear the rumours but where does Grealish taking over fit into the clubs plans? Grealish would change the left side or is he to takeover from Gundogan, do we change a winning team to fit?

Strange choices but you can’t fault the club, if true, considering our recent past.
Foden goes on the right, Grealish on the left/left centre mid I would assume? Foden can handle the Bernardo role for sure.

Maybe, just maybe pep knows what he’s doing. I get everyone has different views and I think he will be a huge addition for the side, but what the fuck do I know. However, probably the greatest football mind our club has ever had really wants him and sees a big part for him to play. That alone is good enough for me.
Maybe.

Foden goes on the right, Grealish on the left/left centre mid I would assume? Foden can handle the Bernardo role for sure.
Have you just forgotten about Mahrez all of a sudden?

The more likely scenario is Foden and Grealish on the left (wing or center), Kevin and Mahrez on the right.

Sterling can play either wing and striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.