Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I will be interested to see how Jack progresses under our medical team, we did very well last season generally and as many have pointed out on here, before his injury problems Jack Rodwell was one of the better English upcoming players. At 21 this kid already has full international status and over 100 appearances for Everton, 85 of which are Prem appearances. He also has 9 European appearances, not too shabby for a kid at 21 who has had long periods out, let's just hope we can fix him and he's not our new MJ.

Good luck Jack, CTID
Good post except that bit. We are talking about England, any decent kid will get a chance. Hell jack Livermore has started 7 league games for Spurs in his career and he has been picked for the national team

Give him a chance , im sure training with the likes of Silva Yaya Kompany and Mancini helping him, im sure we will have a Top player, At Least were Finally making a signing

I trust the managment team know what they are doing. He has gone a bit stale at Everton over the last few seasons, a change of scenery and a change of medical staff I'm sure will make a huge impact on this talented YOUNG player.

Some of the moaning cunts on here, I'm sure they are WUM's or Jonny come latelys.

We are in the process of buying a top english prospect, who will be surrounded by world class players and backroom staff. Sit back and enjoy his progress under Bobby...

Well I think we've well and truly mended our relationship with Moyes. Looks like with what happened under Hughes in mind, he was personally invited to discuss it and was the first point of contact (I'm speculating of course, but it looks that way)

Guess sometimes it pays to play nice :)

Matt Diablo said:
Those that understand football and its squad building dynamics will believe this is an excellent signing. He owned our midfield at our place a while ago with Arteta on more than one occasion, is powerful and has great alround potential.

True and whatever he can do with Arteta he can do better with Silva, Yaya or Nasri.

We are not going to continue buying first team players as we already have those, this lad will increase his English and ours stock and flourish with far better players. Significant upgrade on Pizzaro and Hargreaves, good stuff at a good price

I think significant upgrade on Pizarro is a bit previous, Pizarro is a technically excellent player - but Rodwell certainly has longevity and potential on his side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.