Jack Rodwell

the thing is..he showed what he is capable of in the final Norwich game

if he doesn't go...this will be his last chance..

baildon blue said:
El Mago said:
Loan him.
No point loaning him . Might as well sell him for peanuts . Like Scott Sinclair a waste of time buying . Its no wonder Mancini got pissed off .

Everyone is talking about his potential, so why not loan him and see how he can develope instead of selling him with a big loss.

El Mago said:
baildon blue said:
El Mago said:
Loan him.
No point loaning him . Might as well sell him for peanuts . Like Scott Sinclair a waste of time buying . Its no wonder Mancini got pissed off .

Everyone is talking about his potential, so why not loan him and see how he can develope instead of selling him with a big loss.
I'm not so sure 35 minute deals attract much interest tbh.

is he injured 10 minutes against sunderland no sign of injury then nothing yet garcia plays it might be pellers does not like english players it would be a shame as he could be the best english midfielder of his generation i say loan him out and find out

AlloBoi said:
Pardew has been qouted as saying he enqitured about a english player from a top 4 team who currently isnt in the club plans and was qouted 14M surely cant be Rodders

It could well be, I can't say how I know but the info is 100% genuine, Rodwell has been fit and ready to play for most of this season but Pellegrini won't play him. Apparently he doesn't trust him to stay fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.