Jack Rodwell

I've only seen him play well once for us and that was in a game where the rest of our players were on holiday.

Any bid over £8m sell him.

forevermancity said:
Keep him for another year to see if he can have a season without injury. A season without injury and he has the potential to be a big player for us.

In front of who?

I think that would be a good deal for everton, now I'm not saying they will accept,but if Rodwell can stay fit he's a quality player and the 25 million would allow them to strengthen in other areas.

They'd be crazy to accept that in an age where Luke Shaw is worth £32m or whatever it was. They could get £40m cash for Barkley. It's crazy, but they could. They'd never accept £25m plus a crock.

Tricky_Trev said:
They'd be crazy to accept that in an age where Luke Shaw is worth £32m or whatever it was. They could get £40m cash for Barkley. It's crazy, but they could. They'd never accept £25m plus a crock.

Well Rodwell is worth at least 12m so 25m for Barkley plus Rodwell is not that far off that fee

waspish said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Well Rodwell is worth at least 12m so 25m for Barkley plus Rodwell is not that far off that fee

no way they`ll give us back what we paid for him! not sure he`s ready for our team yet anyway.

waspish said:
Tricky_Trev said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.